How many times a week do you go for grocery shopping? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
How many times a week do you go for grocery shopping?

I tend to go quite a lot, but I'm trying my best to go less often now since I'm working :wimwim:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
once a week usually, but during the summer it fluctuates
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why during the summer?
cus mostly I work from home. the only time I go out is tutoring or working at the library and in the summer I don't tutor, so I only go when I feel like it. working at a library is very random for me, I only work twice in 4 months so I don't use that as a time to go shop
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
cus mostly I work from home. the only time I go out is tutoring or working at the library and in the summer I don't tutor, so I only go when I feel like it. working at a library is very random for me, I only work twice in 4 months so I don't use that as a time to go shop
oh this makes sense :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
11 May 2021
Messages
34
Reactions Received
28
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Usually just 1 a week or 2 time a week. I sometime have to go back because I forgot to actually get something. My bf do most of the grocery shopping though.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Once a week.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread