How many times do you.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
have a poker face while typing f.ex. "LOL" "skskskskksks", sending love emojis, or any type cute emojis etc. ?

For me it's like 70% times poker face sometimes 80% other times I'm laughing or actually awing or wtv.

Usually because I really feel empty 😅


What about you?
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I only really smile or laugh occasionally when I say LOL or LMAOO, but on the inside I'm actually dying lol. When I send love emojis or cute emojis or am just appreciating someone, I always tend to smile at that :>
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
When I write lol, I am amused inside, or it’s just an automatic answer when I don’t know what to say. Maybe 50%

But, as an heart princess, those are always real. If I send you hearts, it’s because I appreciate you dearly.

❤❤❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread