How many users have ZB1 layouts? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
There are so many of us... @Cupid @irys @Juniverse @zerobaseone @Zerone
am I missing anyone ???

I am glad to call you all here for our first Zerose meeting....
what should we discuss today?
How about the fact that Jiwoong and Ricky do not post enough twitter selfies :existentialcrisis: I need to see my handsome bias more often

edit: I need ALL of you to vote for ZB1 cards next voting I need it to happen in this lifetime

​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
How about the fact that Jiwoong and Ricky do not post enough twitter selfies
AND THERE IS NOT ENOUGH GIFS ON TUMBLR
I need ALL of you to vote for ZB1 cards next voting I need it to happen in this lifetime
I will vote and will sell my entire soul for their cards especially a Ricky card 😭😭😭
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,076
Reactions Received
72,505
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,385
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Deadass and none of them go with my blue theme :annoyednayeon: I had to switch to Taerae instead of Jiwoong bc of the lack of blue gifs!
That’s completely unfair :pepecry1: I tried to do a blue/green theme for Ricky and the options were extremely limited 😭 I just want tall rich and handsome charisma boss baby
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
15 March 2023
Messages
222
Reactions Received
193
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,028
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
There are so many of us... @Cupid @irys @Juniverse @zerobaseone @Zerone
am I missing anyone ???

I am glad to call you all here for our first Zerose meeting....
what should we discuss today?
How about the fact that Jiwoong and Ricky do not post enough twitter selfies :existentialcrisis: I need to see my handsome bias more often

edit: I need ALL of you to vote for ZB1 cards next voting I need it to happen in this lifetime

​
how do i vote for zb1 cards pleek
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread