How many... (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i probably have around 30-40, but most are gifts
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ning

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
1 :reallysadcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis and ning
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,811
Reactions Received
44,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,997
I think I have about 20 Dreamcatcher albums, 4 Itzy albums, 8 Blackpink albums and about 24 Twice albums.

But I stopped buying albums...I don't really do anything with them and I'm running out of space. The stuff inside albums also isn't very male friendly lol I really only buy them to support my faves but I spend alpt on concerts already
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca and ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I think I have about 20 Dreamcatcher albums, 4 Itzy albums, 8 Blackpink albums and about 24 Twice albums.

But I stopped buying albums...I don't really do anything with them and I'm running out of space. The stuff inside albums also isn't very male friendly lol I really only buy them to support my faves but I spend alpt on concerts already
You mind sharing those twice albums :fangirling:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,864
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,648
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
104 - those are:

- all shinee + shinee solo albums
- most woodz albums
- a few exo albums (the early ones)
- a few taeyeon albums
- superm albums
- a few nct albums
- hoppipolla albums
- a few ha hyunsang albums
- one the rose album
- a few super junior albums


on top of that are all type of merch like all shinee concert dvds, shinee lightstick, shinee season greetings etc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread