- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,418
- Reactions Received
- 9,439
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,713
- Gender
- Male
Other than K-Pop (Metal, Rock): around 1500 full albums. Mostly digital by now.
K-Pop: Mostly single songs. All 3 studio albums by Taeyeon and a full album by Younha (End Theory). All Dreamcatcher studio and mini albums (Korean and Japanese) and the single 'Eclipse' (it has 6 songs, so I'd count it as mini album too). That should be 13 Dreamcatcher albums (14 albums if you include the 'Crossroads' DVD-Set), if I have counted correctly.
K-Pop: Mostly single songs. All 3 studio albums by Taeyeon and a full album by Younha (End Theory). All Dreamcatcher studio and mini albums (Korean and Japanese) and the single 'Eclipse' (it has 6 songs, so I'd count it as mini album too). That should be 13 Dreamcatcher albums (14 albums if you include the 'Crossroads' DVD-Set), if I have counted correctly.
Last edited: