how messy is your place/room rn? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Currently, my room is pretty messy. It's mainly because I'm working on a project painting and I have nowhere to store the stuff for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
D

Deleted member 74

My sister and I share a room, it's simple and tidy for such a small room
As for our home, it's also neat because my mom cleans often and likes to keep it that way
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm running out of room to walk around and my computer chair keeps running over cables that are spilling out onto my floor, it's still not as bad as my sister's room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Currently in between messy and tidy. My mum tidies it for me. I’m just terrible. I have never been a tidy person
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My flat is Quite clean,... I'm not a messy person. And even when I am messy my mess is oddly organised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
17 September 2019
Messages
22
Reactions Received
16
Location
Hanoi
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
my apartment has been a nasty mess, not gonna lie...... and I think it will stay that way for some time because I'll be working more and don't have time to properly clean it ahh.. :(

You and I can clean your apartment together 😎
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Messy enough to be livable, but not so messy I can't walk around in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread