How much attention do you pay to backup dancers? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like that they have been getting more recognized lately tbh, from Kai’s Mmmh to Hyuna and Dawn’s ping pong, i keep seeing clips of certain backup dancers come on
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Depends on the performance honestly. Some of them really caught my eye during Youngjae's Vibin, Wonho's Come Over Tonight and Woodz's Waiting/Love Me Harder
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
For the goodness sake.. I start pay attention to back dancer from the blue bandana guy in ravi tuxedo *urm idk his name




Also Cha Hyunseung in sunmi several stage
*i start know & notice him during Lalalay era




And the intense one🔥🔥

 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Not too much usually, but I absolutely love their synergy between Donghan and the dancers in this clip specifically. :pandalove:

 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Depends how important they are to the performance really as if they are just in the background then I end up zoning them out however if they have a part with the idol then I will keep an eye on them
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I feel like I pay attention to them quite a bit. Now after watching SWF, I can put a name to familiar faces. There is this one backup dancer I always notice (she wasn't on the show) but I don't know her name.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If they stand out to me then I’ll pay attention to them a lot. Sunmi, Chungha’s, Somi’s and a few of Ateez’s back up dancers have caught my eye in the past few years. It’s great to see them getting more recognition, they bring a lot of energy to the performance. :pikahappy:
 
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I must admit before not that much but now, because of SWF and because a lot them are also dancers of my favorite artists, I will start to support and watch them together with my faves!!! 😍😍😍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread