how much do you enjoy documentaries? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe its just me but I am digging different documentaries. Like I love True Crime, but I also adore fashion documentaries and health related documentaries. It‘s just fun on a sunday to watch something like that​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I love watching documentaries on youtube. I love watching "most dangerous routes" and "most dangerous ways to school" and I watch "trains pas comme les autres" and also DW documentaries and BBC documentaries. I love documentaries on social life and travelling. I don´t really watch anything animal-related (not that I don´t like animals, but I just don´t like the topic). I rarely watch crime documentaries, but I do sometimes.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
really, I like tuning in to random history/nature documentaries on tv sometimes
I wouldn't say I'm much of an enthusiast though, I have a friend who'd wake up at 2am to quote "watch fire bbc documentaries" :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love watching documentaries on youtube. I love watching "most dangerous routes" and "most dangerous ways to school" and I watch "trains pas comme les autres" and also DW documentaries and BBC documentaries. I love documentaries on social life and travelling. I don´t really watch anything animal-related (not that I don´t like animals, but I just don´t like the topic). I rarely watch crime documentaries, but I do sometimes.
you should recommend me some.

I personally think I am way into true crime thats why I tend to be excited whenever a new drop happens. Like I was way excited when tje netflix Ted Bundy show was released
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you should recommend me some.

I personally think I am way into true crime thats why I tend to be excited whenever a new drop happens. Like I was way excited when tje netflix Ted Bundy show was released
oh but I also like documentaries on "world´s most dangerous prisons" that´s really creepy. but here:



now, every day, I just think of those kids and hope they are alright ♥ my heart
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh but I also like documentaries on "world´s most dangerous prisons" that´s really creepy. but here:



now, every day, I just think of those kids and hope they are alright ♥ my heart
ohh that one I still gotta watch.

my heart always goes out to those who naturally have it more difficult
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ohh that one I still gotta watch.

my heart always goes out to those who naturally have it more difficult
it´s really interesting to see such difference. how those kids might have it harder and yet are so much more appreciative. the documentary also shows a lot about other people´s cultures, how education is valued, what cuisine they share, how family life is regarded. it´s really interesting and those kids are so pure!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it´s really interesting to see such difference. how those kids might have it harder and yet are so much more appreciative. the documentary also shows a lot about other people´s cultures, how education is valued, what cuisine they share, how family life is regarded. it´s really interesting and those kids are so pure!
it does sound very fascinating
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread