How much do you enjoy streaming services? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I personally love all that there are in a way. But I talked at work with someone who rarely watched tv and trash tv so she prefers the ones like Netlfix ( like just watching a movie). I on the other hand just love watching shows, movies and I watch my fair share of trash tv.

What would it be for you?​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like them.

I only really use Netflix right now but it has some decent films and TV shows.
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My parents never let me buy them when I was younger, so I always figured out ways to watch shows for free online. The habit kinda carried over and continued as I got older, so, honestly I don't really see the point in them besides supporting the people who made the shows :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread