- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
it's similar for me, just with youtube instead of spotifyI buy maybe 2 albums a year and pay for spotify premium
Yeah can't listen to it without premiumI haven't bought a K-Pop album in a while. I do have Spotify, though
Singles pay more? Why wtf0, unless you count my internet bills
I have a mortgage to pay off on my own and in my country, singles pay the highest amount of taxes from all OECD countries
so i don't have much left at the end of the month
Similar to me, although i bought multiple versionsI spent like 50 bucks total on my last two albums
Good, healthythe total amount is $0![]()
Ohhh yeah i hate turning on the wifi too,This year it's appromixately 50 EUR for K-Pop and 150 EUR for other music. I almost always buy digital music (single songs and full albums at Amazon, full albums at Bandcamp). I use YouTube Premium, but I still prefer collecting my favorite music as MP3. I don't want to be online all the time just for listening to music.
Money isn't a measurementnothing
zero
nada
which is why I always say I'm not a very good fan lol
Ohh do you use youtube music too?it's similar for me, just with youtube instead of spotify![]()
yeah sureOhh do you use youtube music too?