Appreciation How Much Do You Love KS? (1 Viewer)

How much do you love KS?

  • I LOVE IT!

  • I like it.

  • It's alright.

  • Home sweet home~


Results are only viewable after voting.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love it here. Everyone is so kind and welcoming, and we barely have any negativity here.
ewwwww I don't like you :welp:

jkjk I love you lex :nekolove: and the feel of this forum is the most cozy and welcoming feeling. the users feel like family and we truly are a united community. I love watching this forum grow- it's been what, a year since I joined? love this forum so so much <3
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
ewwwww I don't like you :welp:

jkjk I love you lex :nekolove: and the feel of this forum is the most cozy and welcoming feeling. the users feel like family and we truly are a united community. I love watching this forum grow- it's been what, a year since I joined? love this forum so so much <3
I love you too kuro :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thank you for being one of us and appreciating KPS. :)
I like it too here. It's swell and the people are genuinely caring and lovely <3

I try not to do social media either, but it's hard. lol
Haven't been to a place so awesome in many years.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love KS, it always feels like a safe place to go. Everyone is always so lovely to talk to and I've loved seeing us grow so much. :bigcatlove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KS is my home. It‘s everything :sanapray:
I love you all so much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread