- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
1 react = 1 signature on the petition to pit motorp against a shark and see how the karate works outKarate
do we need to react to your post or his? I reacted to both just to be save1 react = 1 signature on the petition to pit motorp against a shark and see how the karate works out![]()
5 minutes easily1 react = 1 signature on the petition to pit motorp against a shark and see how the karate works out![]()
i 2nd this whoever made it deserves claps and praiseNot at all, I think its cool![]()
I think Daesuki or Nina? I completely forgoti 2nd this whoever made it deserves claps and praise
its not a big secret, you can just check the threadi 2nd this whoever made it deserves claps and praise
why are you running away if you are not scared@Nina ty for the cool banners u rock <3![]()
I'm always scared of everyone /srswhy are you running away if you are not scared![]()
even of Moguri??I'm always scared of everyone /srs
its not a u thing dw i am easily intimidated by pplI'm sorry for scaring you
Moguri is a catits not a u thing dw i am easily intimidated by ppl