- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Not much; I found the gifs on Tumblr, combined one with a black background, downloaded a font I liked, and slapped my username on top 
and btw in case you're wondering, I downloaded the Crushed font for the text around my sig. It's really cool, isn't it?I'd say a good amount. I didn't have to look very hard to find the pics and gif I used, but laying it all out on canvas was a whole different story. lol I went from wanting to just blend them together to making Hongseok pop out from like a flower or something (how do y'all even do that?) to this final result. As for the badges, it was just a matter of requesting the last two red/dark pink badges I needed. And come to think about it - should I change the color of my sig to make it more red, or nah?
I'm always in awe at your gifs, they're so high quality I could never10/10 was very hard to pick only two dokyeom gifs![]()
I love ita lot, im never changing it again![]()