How much is too much? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel so bad for all idols
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I feel so bad for all idols
Me too. so many idols faint due to being overworked and exhaustion.
I honestly believe HappyFace Entertainment is one of the better companies out there since I have yet to see any of the girls faint, even though they have one of the toughest choreography schedules by a GG.

It's not just about being overworked either, it's about their health and their eating habits, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me too. so many idols faint due to being overworked and exhaustion.
I honestly believe HappyFace Entertainment is one of the better companies out there since I have yet to see any of the girls faint, even though they have one of the toughest choreography schedules by a GG.

It's not just about being overworked either, it's about their health and their eating habits, etc.
true a lot plays a part. I hope this will change
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread