How Much of an Animal Lover Are You? (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I WILL STOP TRAFFIC TO LET A FAMILY OF SQUIRRELS CROSS.
DURING RUSH HOUR WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET HOME I WOULD LET A FAMILY OF FUCKING SNAKES CROSS
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
DURING RUSH HOUR WHEN PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET HOME I WOULD LET A FAMILY OF FUCKING SNAKES CROSS
HEH! I WOULD SLITHER WITH THEM ACROSS THE STREET TO BE RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATE THE SLITHERS.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
HEH! I WOULD SLITHER WITH THEM ACROSS THE STREET TO BE RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATE THE SLITHERS.
I WOULD SLITHER WITH THEIR GRANDMOTHER SLITHTER TO HELP HER ACROSS.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean.. ngl, a few days ago I found a spider. I tried to kill it and the creature disappeared :nekosweat: I wasn't sure if I killed it and it fell somewhere or it was still alive, so I had tickles the entire day thinking that it is somewhere on me :joshmeh:
I was sweeping a floor today and accidentantly swept spider. It ran away so quickly and freaked me out. Thing was huge too, not Australian huge or anything but idk what spider that even was. I tried to see if I could find it, but it went MIA.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I was sweeping a floor today and accidentantly swept spider. It ran away so quickly and freaked me out. Thing was huge too, not Australian huge or anything but idk what spider that even was. I tried to see if I could find it, but it went MIA.
It chilling on your shoulder rn probs.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: blueberries

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I was sweeping a floor today and accidentantly swept spider. It ran away so quickly and freaked me out. Thing was huge too, not Australian huge or anything but idk what spider that even was. I tried to see if I could find it, but it went MIA.
These creatures are evil :nekosweat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
i honestly love animals and i love knowing about them. For example, squids are beautiful and so majestic and they are so SMART!! However, there are some insects that I don't like ROACHES, i dislike roaches but i like learning about them though. I just really love learning about animals and insects.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
i honestly love animals and i love knowing about them. For example, squids are beautiful and so majestic and they are so SMART!! However, there are some insects that I don't like ROACHES, i dislike roaches but i like learning about them though. I just really love learning about animals and insects.
I'm the same way. I like learning about insects but I don't wanna see them in person. They scare me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread