How much time do you spend on your phone in a day? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
These days I'm pretty much constantly on my phone. I'm sad to say that I fit the stereotype of about teenage girls being addicted to their phones perfectly
:yolk: :yolk::yolk::yolk:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It depends. If I'm listening to an Audiobook it's an alarming amount of time because I'll play games on my phone while listening to 10+ hours of an audiobook. But also I'll sometimes just play Sims 4 instead so I guess it depends but normally it's maybe a couple of hours a day.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread