TV how much time have you spent watching kdramas ? (4 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
When I first started I watched those Short YouTube dramas so about a whole year lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Well back then. All the time.
Now? Not really. But sometimes.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
it's been so long since I watched a kdrama
Screenshot (556).png

I used to watch one every single day, I could even watch for 16 hours a day and finish a whole drama in a day :catglare:
now thats next level
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Snowdrop was 16 episodes

each episde was roughly 1.5 hours long plus and minus a little bit - I'd say 25 hours?
oh only snowdrop ? was that good ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
well as you may or may not know I'm Chinese so I prefer C-dramas since I understand the language and all that so the only reason I watched snowdrop was because of Jisoo

it was good but I wouldn't say that good
yea knew you could speak chinese just wasn't sure that you were chinese. Are there some good c dramas that you would recommend ?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,644
Reactions Received
55,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,834
yea knew you could speak chinese just wasn't sure that you were chinese. Are there some good c dramas that you would recommend ?
are you familiar with the carious genres?

in terms contemporary, period, historical, xianxia, wuxia

I'll give you one of each based on my opinion

contemporary - Ode to Joy Seasons 1 and 2 - three and four and upcoming five have different actors and gone to shit
period - The Story of Minglan
historical - Qin Dynasty Epic
xianxia - Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
wuxia - Nirvana in Fire and Joy of Life
 
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
are you familiar with the carious genres?

in terms contemporary, period, historical, xianxia, wuxia

I'll give you one of each based on my opinion

contemporary - Ode to Joy Seasons 1 and 2 - three and four and upcoming five have different actors and gone to shit
period - The Story of Minglan
historical - Qin Dynasty Epic
xianxia - Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
wuxia - Nirvana in Fire and Joy of Life
Qin Dynasty epic looks cool, warring states period is pretty cool imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,644
Reactions Received
55,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,834
Qin Dynasty epic looks cool, warring states period is pretty cool imo
chinese history is glorious
for the fiction that is the game of thrones - you can't get past actual chinese history
Random Warring States Fact - a Qin General Bai Qi slaughtered about 250K enemy forces after they already SURRENDERED by buring them alive!!!

(obviously once they made it into a tv show it's romantized or dramatised but it's still based on actual history)
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
chinese history is glorious
for the fiction that is the game of thrones - you can't get past actual chinese history
Random Warring States Fact - a Qin General Bai Qi slaughtered about 250K enemy forces after they already SURRENDERED by buring them alive!!!

(obviously once they made it into a tv show it's romantized or dramatised but it's still based on actual history)
yea i know about this, the flooding disaster and the famous betrayal
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread