How much would you be willing to pay streaming devices? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
definitely not much.
I don´t pay for Netflix or anything and I´m not planning to unless I get a real raise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
im not really willing to pay for streaming services at all tbh :nekosweat:
it's a lot easier (and free) for me to just find what im looking for online or on youtube.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Not even a dollar atm, I prefer to just download movies and songs and even tv shows for free. Maybe i'd change my mind when I started living in a place where copyright is a big issue lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread