How much... (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If I have water in front of me to force myself maybe 1l, 1,5l
If I don't, probably a cup, I'm not thirsty (I'm only for Jungkook)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Not enough while i'm working, but i drink alot when i'm at home, i get really thirsty around 2 am though, usually when i'm about to sleep.
Majority of my water would come from my cups of tea tbh
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I've read the optimal water amount to drink varies from person to person. The advise I have taken is to drink according to thirst, nothing more and nothing less. The ideal is for the urine to get clear with a very slight yellow tone, so I try to get as close to this as possible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread