How My First Few Days Went (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's been a few days since I arrived at my aunt's house for my 3 week stay there while my mom is in DR to take care of my grandmother (She went through a medical emergency around Valentine's Day, but since then, her condition improved after they transferred her to a better medical facility and she's getting the necessary care needed).

As for me, I have been enjoying my stay here. Most days I have been relaxing, but I did run my first few errands for today, which includes meeting with my job coach and continue the job searches, solo trip to the doctor for an appointment in the afternoon, and leave a donation at the thrift store near the doctor's office before heading to my appointment..

On Saturday, we went food shopping and made pizza and mozzarella sticks for dinner with my younger cousins.

Every Friday and Saturday for the 3 weeks, I have to sleep on the air mattress because my younger cousins stay at my aunt's house for the entire weekend. Which it is fine because it's a huge mattress and it's comfy.

Now, I am just borrowing my older cousin's Macbook while watching season 1 of the Solo Leveling anime on Crunchyroll from my cousin's TV :pepesmug:​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Glad to see you're fine
praying for your grandmothers continued health
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread