how often do people tell you what to do? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
for me it's all the timeeeee........ I changed departments at work and everyone is coming up to me and telling what I should have done or should do in the future. Like, it's people idek...... >_> so toxic, so mean..

this one annoying man even cursed at me, I was shocked tbh but he is just not a nice person and has no manners.......

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What the hell that's so rude. If it's work related, can't you complain about him? I would hate to work with a person like that. No matter what his excuse, he should never curse at someone like that.

And I'm not really sure. I never took notice of whether or not people are demanding towards me. Maybe in passing but it was probably more constructive criticism since I don't ever remember feeling offended over being told what to do better.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sadly everyone is like that towards me and they love to give me lectures
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Only if there's a task that needs to be done that im not aware of, otherwise I do my job quite efficiently.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread