twice a day and floss after every meal...
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 December 2021 #1 twice a day and floss after every meal... Reactions: Juniverse
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 10 December 2021 #2 Twice. In the morning and before going to bed. In high school I used to brush them after lunch too (so three times a day) idk why... Reactions: Haiku and Juniverse
Twice. In the morning and before going to bed. In high school I used to brush them after lunch too (so three times a day) idk why...
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 10 December 2021 #3 2-4 times a day + flossing I'm very serious about dental hygiene Reactions: Haiku
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 10 December 2021 #5 Once a day Reactions: Haiku
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 December 2021 #6 Juniverse said: 2-4 times a day + flossing I'm very serious about dental hygiene Click to expand... me too. it wasn't the best when I was younger. I had to get my teeth fixed. Luckily everything looks good now so I take it super seriously Reactions: Juniverse
Juniverse said: 2-4 times a day + flossing I'm very serious about dental hygiene Click to expand... me too. it wasn't the best when I was younger. I had to get my teeth fixed. Luckily everything looks good now so I take it super seriously
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 10 December 2021 #7 once a day
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 10 December 2021 #8 Usually once a day because I always forget to do it before bed
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 10 December 2021 #9 twice, but seeing as some people are more diligent, I feel I should do it more often :D
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 December 2021 #10 2-3 times a day