how often do you change your dp/signature? (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Sig... Never been the same since I joined here in 2018

Dp...varies...i stuck with my very first one for two years, but in the last 6 months
I've changed it maybe 5 times.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I wasn't much active lately, so I didn't change aesthetic :ilovebread:

Whenever I come here again, I seem to change it LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread