How often do you comfort your inner child? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
My way of doing this is usually by buying cute things, especially stuffed animals. I recently moved more of mine to my bed (now there's a total of 6 comfort plushies) and I do believe that this is helping me feel safer and more comfortable taking up space in my room.

I've always been shamed for liking stuffed animals and my parents once got rid of all of mine when I was like 7 years old because I guess it was childish, and even now they won't let me forget how much they hate them and how much of a waste of money they are, but I've since learned that it's okay to comfort myself and I don't deserve to be treated that way. Once you can come to terms with getting rid of that shame other people inflict on you, I think it's very freeing to just exist.

I guess the moral of the story is to always stay true to yourself. Do what you like, like what you like, and don't tolerate people who seek to tear you down.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Plush toys, chocolate and fizzy drinks!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I gotta say, I make it a point to give my inner kiddo some TLC pretty damn often. It's all about embracing that playful spirit and showing some love to that little voice inside.
That's so cute :catpopcorn: I haven't seen you around before, so nice to meet you! :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,754
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
My way of doing this is usually by buying cute things, especially stuffed animals. I recently moved more of mine to my bed (now there's a total of 6 comfort plushies) and I do believe that this is helping me feel safer and more comfortable taking up space in my room.

I've always been shamed for liking stuffed animals and my parents once got rid of all of mine when I was like 7 years old because I guess it was childish, and even now they won't let me forget how much they hate them and how much of a waste of money they are, but I've since learned that it's okay to comfort myself and I don't deserve to be treated that way. Once you can come to terms with getting rid of that shame other people inflict on you, I think it's very freeing to just exist.

I guess the moral of the story is to always stay true to yourself. Do what you like, like what you like, and don't tolerate people who seek to tear you down.
:kittylove::kittylove::kittylove:yaaay I fully agree!

I don't know why people always take so much joy in shaming other for small things, I always feel like they are mad that they got talked out of having stuffed animals and now want to see everyone suffer :umjicry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
:kittylove::kittylove::kittylove:yaaay I fully agree!

I don't know why people always take so much joy in shaming other for small things, I always feel like they are mad that they got talked out of having stuffed animals and now want to see everyone suffer :umjicry:
:izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Getting myself stuffed and soft plush animals!! It brings me and my inner child comfort :kokorohappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,012
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
but but what if my inner child likes to tear other people down?
especially those with stuffed animals on their beds? lol

I used to have either or both a stuffed pikachu and panda on my bed
CUUUUTE
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
but but what if my inner child likes to tear other people down?
especially those with stuffed animals on their beds? lol

I used to have either or both a stuffed pikachu and panda on my bed
I've never been on your bed! And I know what stuffed means in Australia! :runrunrun:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread