how often do you feel tired? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
whether it's physically or mentally.. how often do you feel exhausted and like you need to get some sleep or take a break from life and reality..?

I am always tired lol, in pretty much all ways.. not even sure what exactly it is anymore..? I know always having to deal with mental illness makes you tired, plus this job, plus these poeple... I guess it does make sense. I remember that one time when I slept well and felt okay all day.. it was so freakin nice <3 I'm gonna get some tests done soon because I know this isn't normal at all, and maybe there's something I can do to get better, idk..

 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel kind of tired, but not really? I work a lot (lots of walking and standing on my feet all day) but I get some kind of energy from this. I feel tired after it, but in a good way I think? At the moment, I feel more mentally tired because of school stuff. I worry too much..
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel tired almost all the time both physically and mentally. One of my biggest issues that probably doesn't help is that I stay up way too late because I hate going to sleep since during the evening is the only time when I actually feel like I can relax and so I don't really like sleeping all the time because of that. I can get more things done at night and feel like I actually have some alone time while my family is sleeping.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel always tired too. I don‘t know why. It does bother me because I am quite the bubbly person so me feeling tired mentally or just feeling down is out of the norm for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread