How often do you have nightmares? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
And what are they usually about?

I started having nightmares regularly when I was a teen and for some time when I felt very angry and frustrated they were violent and disturbing tbh. These days, I have them pretty often, especially recently and it's because of stress and worrying. They've been random and heavy, unpleasant things that leave me exhausted. Pretty annoyng huh? 😅

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got lot more as kid and teenager, I rarely see dreams anymore and even less nightmares. As kid I got lot more reoccurring one's too, as nightmares they involved themes of falling somewhere high, family member dying or being in danger etc.

Last nightmare I can remember as adult was being in sth similar as in horror movie. There was serial killer going through huge house with multiple floors trying to find people to kill when everyone else was trying to hide and i was hiding and trying to move closer to front door whenever I could. I managed to escape in the end though so could been worse for nightmare ^^;
 
D

Deleted member 74

A few times a month. Usually about being in a time and place where war is occurring, death, falling from high places, or my own thoughts come to life
Honestly, I've had a lot of nightmares in particular about my dad dying in a war zone setting and even he knows that I do
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Nowadays I don't have nightmares of any kind, but there are fucking random dreams like :

A friend asked me to catch a pokemon during class and gave me his phone and i accidently did that on my table so my teacher was able to see that.
He asked for a new kind of punishment which contains "points" students can collect and just because of that I did not have enough points to buy my favourite cake because that gave me -1 point.

F*ck you dream :pandamad:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
More than half of my dreams are nightmares. I had those a lot especially when I was a kid. They're mostly about your typical horror stuff, ghosts, demons and witches etc. At first they used to be quite scary and learned towards being more realistic but now they are too fictional that it's not much scary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and igloo
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can get them sometimes tbh, I had one recently where I could see the girl all bloody in white dress and with a bloody knife in her hands, the thing is I could only see her and no one else, so people didn't really believe thought I was lying or crazy, only 2 people believed me and when she was chasing me one guy went and hugged me from front and started running but then he saw it too, that's where I woke up, couldn't sleep for an hour after it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread