How often do you take naps? (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Naps are the best thing in the world.
I started to take naps everyday, when I was on vacation.
It felt so good.
I'm taking naps regulary now.
I took one today as well.
My naps are like 2 hours long.
I love taking naps.

:llama_uwu:

How often do you take naps and how long are they?​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love naps only they're never naps and turn into actual sound sleep and I wake up the next morning :yolk:
Or when I nap in the afternoon I wake up after dinner time:yolk:

But yay naps, they're amazing :sj_weary:

In a few hours I know I'll take a drunken nap and lie dead for the next 8 hours :dab:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I take naps a few times a week, usually for anywhere between 1 and 3 hours. But back in the summer, my sleep schedule was so messed up from working really late and then getting up really early on different days of the week that I ended up sleeping 2-4 hours at night and then napping for 4+ hours during the day on most days.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
At least once a week for 2 hours. I can’t get through the week without naps. Plus it became trendy at my school and we have nap stations now
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At least once a week for 2 hours. I can’t get through the week without naps. Plus it became trendy at my school and we have nap stations now
Omg there are nap stations at your school? That's a thing? What are those even like?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread