How often do you take naps? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I nap almost every single day, and they're usually 1.5-3 hours a day because I get super tired all the time. Probably not a good thing but whatever :wimwim:

What about you?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Not as much as I used to, maybe only once every few weeks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I don't do it ever since the pandemic and online classes. Before that, I used to get very tired while physically going to class before so I took naps, and very long ones tbh .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
Very rarely, I'd probably be healthier if I did it more but hard for me to sleep during the day without being exhausted
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread