How often do you wash your clothes? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If I exercise and go through a lot of clothing, I'll probably wash my clothes once a week.
Otherwise, I'll usually do laundry once every two or three weeks. Really whenever I'm running out of clothes.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Once a week, usually have 2 to 3 loads to do each week. Kids are messy lol
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread