How often do you wear makeup? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't wear makeup. I just never got into it and the few times my sister tried to put it on me, it felt really uncomfortable on my skin so I didn't bother. If there's a wedding ceremony or something, I just go for eyeliner because for whatever reason putting kohl in my eyes makes it look like I actually put effort lol. So I don't have to do anything else to my face.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Everyday. When I am home I usually do simple make up. Sometime I get inspiration from makeup Youtuber.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
everytime i leave my house, i can't remember the last time i have gone out without make up. i always try to make it look "fancy" even if it doesn't always look as good as i want it to :wonugl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread