- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It's snowing right now in the UK! I can see it outside my window (the reason i'm making this thread eke) To be honest this is the first time i've seen it properly snow here in years, although the snow is wayyy to light to actually set anywhere I haven't even seen this much for a few years. It doesn't help that i'm as south as it gets in the UK so even if I see on the news that it's meant to snow like crazy they're usually talking more mid or north than where I am. It's meant to be the last day it snows today so I am sad that it didn't really set properly (only one frosty morning but really it was quite pitiful) but I am happy that it's snowed for the first time in so long!