How old do I seem? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would say upon meeting you that you seem early to mid twenties but you're younger than me :susPepe:
I'm 21 so you're not wrong :sakUwu:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I would say 24.
:dubuthink:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I would say 21 :umwhat:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
24-25. When i was thinking of posting in here when i saw the thread. Who guessed right, i dint read the spoiler yet. Ill read after i click.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
24-25. When i was thinking of posting in here when i saw the thread. Who guessed right, i dint read the spoiler yet. Ill read after i click.
A couple got it right, I'm 21
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread