COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How old do I seem? (1 Viewer)

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I'm jumping into this trend.....................

I've said my age many times. So those who know, please, don't tell. Instead, say how old do I seem to be.

Those who don't know; how old do you think I am?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I´d say 30s.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think you may have told me before, but I've forgot...

I'd say 26?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
35-36

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
:susPepe:Any particular reason?
Based from what I have seen on the forum? Teenagers are not really prone to experiment in music that much and usually listen to mainstream stuff, no matter how un/popular kpop is in their countries. Most people I know who are into Japanese music (or Japanese culture apart from anime) are people that are at least in their mid-late 20s. I haven´t seen you discussing life related matters that much, but when you do, you can hold a proper, very cultivated and serious conversation, hence my guess would be ... hmm, so not a broke uni students trying to be a bit edgy. I have noticed that uni students are often in the position of "keyboard warriors" treating every possible Internet platform as a lecture room where their opinion should be listened to, they are easily offended and often feel like they are saving the world despite the world not being black and white. you ain´t that, you would probably rather step down from the podium and let the kids fight. that is a sense of maturity, I assume.
you can still be funny and entertaining and empathic enough to help people collect their cards and like to talk about music here and there, but only if it interests you.

I know your age, but you definitely come off as youthful minded, fun, calm and interesting. I think it´s actually great to see because at least people will understand that age is truly just a number in many many many aspects.

Not legal aspects ,in that case, age matters, please kids don´t drink.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Based from what I have seen on the forum? Teenagers are not really prone to experiment in music that much and usually listen to mainstream stuff, no matter how un/popular kpop is in their countries. Most people I know who are into Japanese music (or Japanese culture apart from anime) are people that are at least in their mid-late 20s. I haven´t seen you discussing life related matters that much, but when you do, you can hold a proper, very cultivated and serious conversation, hence my guess would be ... hmm, so not a broke uni students trying to be a bit edgy. I have noticed that uni students are often in the position of "keyboard warriors" treating every possible Internet platform as a lecture room where their opinion should be listened to, they are easily offended and often feel like they are saving the world despite the world not being black and white. you ain´t that, you would probably rather step down from the podium and let the kids fight. that is a sense of maturity, I assume.
you can still be funny and entertaining and empathic enough to help people collect their cards and like to talk about music here and there, but only if it interests you.

I know your age, but you definitely come off as youthful minded, fun, calm and interesting. I think it´s actually great to see because at least people will understand that age is truly just a number in many many many aspects.

Not legal aspects ,in that case, age matters, please kids don´t drink.

Thank you for your kind words.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread