COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

How old do you want the next batch of dreamies to be? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NCT Dream will be getting new members soon, rumors even say that there might be 1 getting added this year! but how old do you want them to be?

I personally think that if they are adding 1 this year and more later, the one getting added should be younger than Jisung, but not too much younger. So around 15 I guess. That would be so the agegap between the current members and them wouldn't be too big, but that they could continue to promote for a few years. This would be good to set them up as the next leader for Dream aswell.

If they only start adding members next year, I want them to be 13 to 15, because I want them to return to the really ultra'cutesy concept with that!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
0 years old, their songs are them crying

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m almost at the point where I could’ve given birth to them, which is quite frankly terrifying.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think someone the same age as Chenle and Jisung. Younger trainees later

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For me the reason I am thinking of 13, is that while Jisung debuted when he was 14... He was already an SM rookie when he was younger! So I think it would be OK!
but technically he was still a trainee, i'm just saying i don't want middle school kids debuting, that's too much :sanapray:
at 14 they're already in high school so i feel like it's better

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The thing is, SM could debut them as 15 and they could still be 13 according to international age... If SM debuted a 13 year old, he could potentially be 11 years old. :jisoosmh:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
but technically he was still a trainee, i'm just saying i don't want middle school kids debuting, that's too much :sanapray:
at 14 they're already in high school so i feel like it's better
That's a good point I guess!
They wont be in highschool in Korea though. Highschool over there starts at 17. They would be first year middle school over there I think (14/15).

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They wont be in highschool in Korea though. Highschool over there starts at 17. They would be first year middle school over there I think (14/15).
I don't really care, I think even 13 is fine. 12 I will be kinda iffy, but 13 seems fine to me in a NCT Dream like concept. In any normal group no, but with NCT Dream and cute concepts yes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Nani??
wow i never knew that, that's wild
so at what age do they graduate from high school?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread