How popular do you want your favorite groups to be? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Basically, do you want your groups to be super popular to the point where everyone knew them? Or would you prefer it if they were more of a secret that only you knew about?

For me I usually want the best for my favorite groups I suppose? Like I don't really think about it that much and am just happy whenever they grow and are able to be successful. There are times that I wanted my groups' fandoms to be smaller, quieter, or nicer though. A nice fandom and a popular group aren't mutually exclusive, but once fandoms get really large, it's also a lot easier for them to be branded as toxic or annoying? So I guess somewhere in between would be best.​
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
as much as i want them to be successful, i never want them to have a fanbase like BTS, Blackpink, etc. so somewhere in a nice balanced grey-area
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
as a fan i just care about bts getting what they deserve, which is everything. I'm not going to let selfish desires of a small fandom or a better reputation to get in the way of what bts want for themselves. they want to be popular enough to win grammys and tour big stadiums so that's how popular I'd like for them to be

it would be nice to have cheaper concert tickets though TT
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Popular enough to have comebacks would be nice :sanapray:
Which I do think that they’re at that level. The problem now is military
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Popular enough to not be put on hiatuses/shelved, so selling enough albums and tickets where the members can clear their debt and make money, get some exposure and outside gigs as well. And charting decent enough where they can win music shows here and there.
I don't care for my groups to be THE top group or top 3, it's nice but I'm happy as long as they're doing okay.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i already have one favourite artist who's a secret only i know about so for balance i'd want loona to be super popular :rosesmug: as for the toxic fandom... well i'm not too invested in the whole fandom thing to care enough for things like that but even if i was it's not like orbits ever had a better reputation
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I stan BTS :wimwim: and ngl, I liked it a bit more a few years ago when they were a bit less popular, they had a more personal style in their music and idk... it just felt better as a fan. Now all the kids know about them and I feel like a grandma :lisalaugh: I mean don't get me wrong, I want them to be happy and successful
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread