- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,786
- Reactions Received
- 3,813
- Location
- Italia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,970
- Gender
- Female
Lol that kinda sounded american idk whyLoad of crap
You guessed rightLol that kinda sounded american idk why
Wow 28 is so low.....and i was complaining about my own score. I'm sorry...but so proud of you to make it to here darling <3You live with 28 out of 100 points of privilege.
You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
I think this quiz makes my life seem a bit worse than it is xD![]()
Well.. I don't think this quiz is accurate and maybe I didn't take it properly either.. I'm certainly not the luckiest person out there, but I'm far from this score 😅Wow 28 is so low.....and i was complaining about my own score. I'm sorry...but so proud of you to make it to here darling <3
Probably other stuff that wasn't included in the testmaybe i should be thankful and stop complaining
but why i feel my life it's not fair
![]()
I honestly never even thought I had it that bad, looking at my score, but then it made me realize all the things I missed out on and struggled with lol rip. Maybe I'm just desensitized at this point or have learned to brush things off without putting much thought into it. I'm not sure.![]()
This was interesting. It really makes you think what other people are going through just because you take some things for granted.
@Behemoth, your turn.