How protective are you of your faves? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't get super upset if someone says they don't like my faves because I know everyone's taste is different. Not everyone is going to like the same stuff that you do obviously. Heck I've even had some of my friends say they didn't like Blackpink (for example), which is whatever. I think something that's important to remember is that just because someone says they don't like a group, doesn't always mean that they hate the members, wish them ill will, etc. It's just that they aren't into them.

However, I'll admit that I don't like seeing negative comments about my faves and I even use to waste my time arguing with idiots on the internet about it. So I guess I can get protective of my faves when I see harsh comments about them. Though I'll admit I shouldn't ever take it to heart


What about you guys? How protective do you get over your faves?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean ... have you seen me crusading for Zico on here? aha, I´m weirdly protective.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i dont waste my time arguing and idc if they dont like the music. but actively calling my faves ugly or untalented or bad people without any kind of proof of misdeeds makes me annoyed bc it feels like they arent treating idols as humans but defective products
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ig it depends

i get annoyed when people who are close to me trash talk them just for no reason, but I wont actively confront them unless tey're like my sister or smth. on the internet I don't really confront people unless I am friend with them and then I try to have a discussion and not get super defensive
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i dont waste my time arguing and idc if they dont like the music. but actively calling my faves ugly or untalented or bad people without any kind of proof of misdeeds makes me annoyed bc it feels like they arent treating idols as humans but defective products
Smartyili :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Um... I'm... guilty of arguing with people? :welp: lol yeah, and it's gotten me into deep, deep shite, too. I once defended 5SOS because somebody was giving them flak for something utterly stupid (a fake accusation of sexual assault), and I got not one, but TWO attackers calling me an insensitive female dog. (not their exact wording, but you get my gist) They were getting on my case after I was TRYNA DEFEND MY FAVORITE BAND, and *I'M* the insensitive one???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and btw, just to add what I'd tweeted in the first place, I said (roughly): "Don't you think 5SOS get enough flak already? Calm down!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually don't bother unless it gets too ridiculous and over the top, like constantly seeing Oh My Girl being called racists or being accused of cultural appropriation, usually by fans of other groups who have been embroiled in something similar in the past.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't care if they just go and say things like "loona flops" as long as they don't make racist comments towards them or go like my grandmother who said that the vocalist of my favourite band has no respect for herself just because she had a slightly unbuttoned shirt in one of her music videos and that my favourite polish singer is selling her body not her music just because she wore a swimsuit to a performance in 1984 :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t mind if someone doesn’t like their music and if I see rude comments I’ll ignore them because I’d rather not waste my time. But seeing those rude comments definitely do make my inner mama bear come alive and I silently fume :lisalaugh: I think the only time I would ever say anything is if it was a more serious matter like someone sexualizing a minor, that’s when the mama of the mama bear comes out.
1620015390642.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread