How relevant are the Award Shows these days? (1 Viewer)

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,186
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,909
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I personally dont watch them live anymore but i check out later all of the performers. I have noticed too that people arent as hyped about them as before but it could also be just from me not being as hyped so i ignoore the hype idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar and Myco

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It definitely doesn't feel the same anymore :c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread