How should I decorate my dorm room? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2021
Messages
53
Reactions Received
82
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
She/They
I don't know which university I'll be going to yet, but I at least want an idea of how to decorate it, well at least my half. I can't find many photos of good references to go off of but what elements if any of these photos I picked would be great for a dorm room? Thank you for your input!
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
They’re all really cute. the main element is to have lots of pink and pastel merchandise and clean white furniture and bright lighting , then anything will be aesthetic
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really like the 4th one :pandaamazed:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread