How should I do my hair (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
293
Reactions Received
511
Location
dibidibidis i’m not mf 32
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
yes
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
There are still schools that don't allow bright hair colors!?!? What in the world... :naeunshock:
Catholic school, any "unnatural" color is not allowed. Closest I can get is a very toned down purple or red, or possibly a slightly bright red if I bleach and then dye it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Hoemantic
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
There are still schools that don't allow bright hair colors!?!? What in the world... :naeunshock:


I had dark red for a long time, I think almost 4 years. I liked it a lot, it suited my style. I remember for prom I had a dark purple which faded with the red I had under into a weird hot pink. I ended up getting tired so I dyed my hair dark brown. (Yeah I like my dark colors....) I didn't want to go black because those are a pain in the butt if I ever wanted to bleach my hair. After that I didn't change my hair color for a long time until recently but I messed up my hair dye. It was suppose to be a nice aqua/green color, still dark yes, but it didn't dye properly into my hair so I ended up with some green/gray ish hair, ashy tbh, mixed with my natural hair color (dark brown). I like it now though, it faded well and it looks cool. One day I want to try going blonde or a very light color.
that sounds cool.
i wanted to dye my hair a reddish color as well at some point, but i have natural highlights and lighter brown hair which i think already suits me pretty well so i don't want to do anything rn.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Catholic school, any "unnatural" color is not allowed. Closest I can get is a very toned down purple or red, or possibly a slightly bright red if I bleach and then dye it.
Oh... ew :jenniespooked:

that sounds cool.
i wanted to dye my hair a reddish color as well at some point, but i have natural highlights and lighter brown hair which i think already suits me pretty well so i don't want to do anything rn.
Oh that's good you take that in consideration. Before dyeing my hair for the first time, my natural hair would get blonde highlights during Summer! I no longer have it anymore before I dyed my hair.
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh that's good you take that in consideration. Before dyeing my hair for the first time, my natural hair would get blonde highlights during Summer! I no longer have it anymore before I dyed my hair.
wait fr??
thank god i haven't dyed it yet then.
maybe i should only do it when i really get tired of my natural hair then
:idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
wait fr??
thank god i haven't dyed it yet then.
maybe i should only do it when i really get tired of my natural hair then
:idkwhattonamethis:
Yeah you never actually go back to your 'real' natural hair color once you start dyeing it. It has something to do with the roots or something.
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah you never actually go back to your 'real' natural hair color once you start dyeing it. It has something to do with the roots or something.
damn, i thought that was cap but ig its true smhh
thanks for letting me know lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread