I stan
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 28 February 2019 #1 I stan Reactions: Jichuus, Jimimis, winwinlucas and 6 others
Lighterxx See my DP? Kiss it. . Joined 2 November 2018 Messages 1,111 Reactions Received 5,054 Location MEOW STAN SVT Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 28 February 2019 #2 slap dem in tiddies kween Reactions: Jichuus, jasque, WhiteWadeWilson and 1 other person
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 28 February 2019 #3 Damn, I wish all idols could do this but they'd probably get scolded by their company or roasted by Knetz. Reactions: Jichuus, perhapz, jasque and 1 other person
Damn, I wish all idols could do this but they'd probably get scolded by their company or roasted by Knetz.