- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
JBJ would have become if they wouldn't have been just a temporary group?
I personally think they wouldn't have been one of the biggest like Twice or Exo. However, I do think they would have still been fairly popular in Korea considering they seemed to do so well as a rookie group that was only active for seven months. I think they could have explored a lot of different genres if they would have been permanent and the members that did lack slightly whether it be in dancing, singing or rapping would improve more over time and grow together as a group. They had three strong dancers, Taehyun, Kenta and Donghan, two of them know how to do their own choreography also Donghan, Sanggyun, Yongguk, and Hyunbin all have some experience in producing/writing music. So I think with all of that they could have really shaped themselves as a relatively strong boy group.
I miss them so much!!!
What do you guys think?
If you're unfamiliar with their music:
I personally think they wouldn't have been one of the biggest like Twice or Exo. However, I do think they would have still been fairly popular in Korea considering they seemed to do so well as a rookie group that was only active for seven months. I think they could have explored a lot of different genres if they would have been permanent and the members that did lack slightly whether it be in dancing, singing or rapping would improve more over time and grow together as a group. They had three strong dancers, Taehyun, Kenta and Donghan, two of them know how to do their own choreography also Donghan, Sanggyun, Yongguk, and Hyunbin all have some experience in producing/writing music. So I think with all of that they could have really shaped themselves as a relatively strong boy group.
What do you guys think?
If you're unfamiliar with their music: