How the f to defeat Sleep Paralysis? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I get this a lot, anyone know how to deal with this?

I just had it today
Heres the dream for some context: 2 buyers from kijiji came to buy my living room table, they pour gas all over the garage and when we comes to ignite it, i beat the shit out of the guy realizing i have control of the situation.

My brain dosent like the fact that Im aware and puts me into a white light which then makes me wake up, paralyzed. I wake up to a bunch of hallucinations but I usually close my eyes. The sound, the sound is fucking horrible. It was someone screeching, screeching for their life or something. Held my breath for 4 seconds and gained control and gtfo of bed at 5 am.

other times i see see a feckin ghost walking around....

:what:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sleep paralysis can be a hard thing to deal with tbh. I've had it happen to me before. From what I've looked up, when you do experience it, you should try to move at least one part of your body. Even if it's just your fingers or toes.
To help with it overall, make sure you get enough sleep each night, try to relieve any stress (which often triggers sleep paralysis), and even not sleeping on your back (which can also trigger it for some odd reason).
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am not so sure, but I used (a long time ago) to have it when I slept with a bad pillow and when I was TOO TIRED like truly exhausted, and I knew a few people who had more sleep paralysys when they go to sleep extremely tired... For me it totally never came back after I changed my pillow :pandarolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread