How to be from the hood? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and inverity

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Not sure. Hoodie, cap and a sack maybe?

Wait I could be confusing that with christmas lol
I know NY cap and some street sunglasses >: 3 GLOW!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
.... Well growing up in the hood would be the main thing..that kinda stays with you whenever you go being when people ask where you come from then give you a look like 'omg your from there'... Some will actually jugde you by it.

Basically we have a rougher outlook on life, raised in poverty and told we ain't shit by the rest of society, some break out do great, some just repeat the cycle. But the fight never leaves you.. Or so I've been told when I get irritated the hood comes out... (UK hoods are different to American, with similar crossovers)

Asthetic reasons, I dunno wear the clothes and speak the lingo. 😋
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread