How to catch a mouse? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m not even kidding. We have a mouse (or mice?) in the office and we don´t know how to get rid off it. I mean, I seriously don´t want to kill it. My colleagues do, but I´m like "nooo, Jerry can´t die" but also we can´t like ... keep it because it would chew our stuff and also mice carry on illnesses so we better get it a new home soon. But any tips on how to catch a mouse?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Funny thing my boyfriend's cat caught a mouse last night, came into his room at 3 AM, and let go off it so it's somewhere in the DAMN HOUSE
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I've never had mice problems because I've always had cats in the house since I can remember so I don't know squat :wonugl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread