how to check if I have my weekly card ? (1 Viewer)

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
Like I know I never claimed it but I have no idea if I get the condition 6/7 times of the week like how do i check without manually going through my entire post history ?

Do i inshallah post in the request thread ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread