How to choose a profile picture? (1 Viewer)

K

karenina

I'm having trouble deciding on a profile picture/new theme, so I've been changing it a lot, hoping to find one that works, but no luck yet. I went back to this one for now, but if anyone has any tips, it would be greatly appreciated :sanapray:
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
what are your options currently? i just changed my layout today, so i might be of some help hehe
 

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
These are my current options: (I'll make my signature later on, depending on the profile pic I use.)
unnamed (57).gif
unnamed (56).gif
ezgif-6a8e1b36c343bb77.gif
ezgif-68e6e2e3cd12ef56.gif
unnamed (53).gif
1764490396703.gif
ezgif-6617403e3651ebbb.gif
1764490689528.gif
1764490793399.gif
unnamed (42).gif
i'd personally go with regina george, but up to you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread