How to Do.. (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
How do you perfectly crop and image out of its original photo?
This is a how-to thread:
How to do this or how do you do this type thing.
There are a lot of methods to do it and it always depends on the image.
I would just use the good old pen tool to crop it out roughly and refine the edges with an eraser, if I'm feeling lazy :wimwim:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
There are a lot of methods to do it and it always depends on the image.
I would just use the good old pen tool to crop it out roughly and refine the edges with an eraser, if I'm feeling lazy :wimwim:
Oh Lord, thank you! xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread