How to Fall In Love With Astro (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's very simple actually...

You just watch them trying to catch a cicada for 8 minutes as they scream, run into other rooms, throw things, more screaming and running and then finally... BAM! they have your heart forever.
:pandalove::pandalove:


Seriously though this video is hilarious!

​
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
LMAO I LOVE THIS VIDEO! My little sister showed it to me, she's been a huge Aroha for about a year now, and she always brings back this video ^-^
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No matter how many times I watch it I never get bored of it.
I'd sign a petition for Astro to film a camping show. :chickill:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
LMAO I LOVE THIS VIDEO! My little sister showed it to me, she's been a huge Aroha for about a year now, and she always brings back this video ^-^
It's an iconic video :pandaamazed:

They're so cute c:
Ikr?!?!

No matter how many times I watch it I never get bored of it.
I'd sign a petition for Astro to film a camping show. :chickill:
Oh my goodness yes!! We need that to happen!

This is how i am feeling rn. :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:.
I totally understand haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread