How to get into Star Wars for newbies. (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The OG trilogy and Revenge of the Sith from the movies and Tartakovsky's clone wars. It was the shit back then but many people think it was too much for Star Wars... :joshmeh:
I actually really like revenge of the sith now. Somehow the memes make it a really enjoyable watch every time.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's all you really need.
:sakUwu:
I guess, but I want to see some of animations too like I have seen some clips of clone wars and kinda want to watch it :dubuthink: But I don't know where though, too bad that Disney removed their stuff from Netflix :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess, but I want to see some of animations too like I have seen some clips of clone wars and kinda want to watch it :dubuthink: But I don't know where though, too bad that Disney removed their stuff from Netflix :yolk:
That's a difficult situation, I think there are DVD's of the old clone wars (no canon) but if you live out of the FBI jurisdiction you can also find the episodes online...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's a difficult situation, I think there are DVD's of the old clone wars (no canon) but if you live out of the FBI jurisdiction you can also find the episodes online...
I think FBI won't get me here, but SUPO might :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread